Life can sometimes have its unexpected moments and if you’re worried about what might happen if you become ill or injured and cannot work as a result, then you may wish to consider taking out income protection insurance.
There are two main types of income protection; Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) and Accident, Sickness, and Unemployment Cover (ASU).
- PHI enables you to protect a portion of your income in the event that you become ill or have an accident that leaves you unable to work.
- ASU allows you to protect the payments on your rent, mortgage, or any other debts if you were unable to work due to sickness, injury, or unemployment.
In the case of sickness, injury, or redundancy that results in you being unable to work, it can be a particularly difficult time, especially if you have children or financial commitments without a regular income.
Income protection insurance is often a long-term policy which is designed to support you if you can’t work due to sickness or an injury. This policy ensures that you continue to receive a regular income until you are able to work or retire, so you can focus on looking after your health.
Why Choose Us?
At SJ Financial Solutions, our experienced team of insurance advisors can discuss and explain all of the available options. We like to take the time to get to know you in order to provide a truly bespoke and tailored solution that meets your needs.
- We can offer a free no-obligation quote.
- Our insurance advisors provide tailored services to suit your needs.
- We do all the research for you.
Contact Us for Income Protection Insurance
If you would like to discuss the options available or would just like to know what’s possible, then please don’t hesitate to contact our insurance advisors.